Internships and final thesis projects
Looking for an internship or final thesis project at ENGIE Electrabel?
Are you looking for a prestigious internship that genuinely prepares you for your chosen career? Simply be inquisitive and determined. At ENGIE Electrabel, you will benefit from useful additional training that is of interest to your course and future career, as we are certain that your talents and competencies will enable us to successfully deal with the challenges of the future, together.
Interested in an internship at ENGIE Electrabel or ENGIE?
Via the search engine you can easily find the internship that fits you best, using some simple criteria.
Hope to see you soon!
What can we offer you?
- Internship last from a few months to a full year.
- There are internships available for both Bachelor’s and Master’s students.
- You will work closely with our experts, enabling you to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice. You will learn about our core activities and will have the opportunity to acquire valuable experience.
- Our internship programme is extremely wide-ranging, with various specific internships, but feel free to propose your own 'dream internship'.
How to apply for an internship or final thesis project?
- View the available internships via the job search engine, and if you find one that suits your interests, apply for it as soon as possible.
- Send your CV along with your application.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation when your file has been fully and successfully submitted.
- A member of HR will look at your application and may contact you for a telephone interview. If this is successful, you will be invited for an interview with the line manager.
- He/she will further assess your suitability for the internship and will have the final decision on allocating the internship.
Not yet found the internship/final thesis project that suits your assignment? No problem – submit a proposal to us via the internship vacancy 'Are you a Professional Bachelor’s student looking for an internship or final thesis project? ENGIE Electrabel will invest plenty of energy in your internship!'. We will then examine whether there is any possibility of meeting your request.
See our FAQ for other questions
Awards, business games, presentations... and other projects
- We believe that internships and final thesis projects bring a lot of added value, both for us and for you, the student. To emphasise the importance we place on internships, we organise the ENGIE Electrabel (technical) Internship Award annually. For the student it’s the first step into working life and the best way to put the theory they’ve learned into practice.
- We also organise special events and programmes for students, such as company visits, workshops, business games, job days, etc.
As a proactive employer, we encourage young people to do an internship within our company and then apply for a vacancy within ENGIE Electrabel
Alex Massoels, Teamleader Staffing Energy Europe